The purpose of the PGAA is to:
- Speak for the glazing and auto glass industries in Alberta on matters of provincial concern and interest.
- Promote the pursuit of excellence within our industry.
- Achieve and maintain compulsory certification through continuous apprenticeship training.
- Promote safety and environmental responsibility for the public and the glass worker.
- Promote harmonious working relationships among its members for the benefit of the industry as a whole.
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of opinion and coordination of efforts among members.
- Encourage ethical conduct in all matters by members.
Towards these ends we have created the PGAA website. We ensure all members are also paid up members of the Canadian Glass Association (CGA). PGAA sells to members a Glazing Systems Specifications Manual. We have regular executive meetings, work with other provincial and national glazing associations, and promote membership of all glazing companies in Alberta.